Thursday, November 17, 2011

I know its early but these are too cute!

Please forgive me for dressing Natalie in red and green clothes before November 25th but we wanted to have some Christmas pictures for our cards and those need to go out... blah blah blah. (Excuses, Excuses) 

She's adorable and the pictures are awesome.  See for yourself!

This one was my personal favorite.  She's just so sweet!  

 The outfit I put together but Jon gave it a big "thumbs up" for the pictures.  I think it was just perfect for our silly little girl.

 
Just look at her smile!  The photographers were amazed at how easy it was to get great pictures of her.  Jon and I were not - we are fully aware - and fully thankful for how happy and easygoing our little girl is.
 

And last but certainly not least is the picture above.  This is Natalie getting ready to laugh out loud and either Jon or me.  I can't imagine a more perfect still image of all the happy mischief wrapped up in this little angel.

So here it is - early and without apology -
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. No apology is required - what an adorable little girl! Can't wait to spend some time with her next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melting. That face in the final picture is almost too much. And the tights? Could not be cuter!

    Also - cool wall.

    ReplyDelete