Friday, July 22, 2011

And then in the Summer of Great Adventures...

Earlier this week Jon had to head out for a meeting in Newport, RI for a week.  Jon not wanting to miss his sweet girl and Brittany not wanting to miss an opportunity to check out a SUPER CUTE coastal town we all packed up on Sunday and headed North.
The hotel we were in was VERY nice (Hotel Viking) and the weather was quite accommodating as well.  Natalie and I did a lot of walking around, sightseeing and shopping while Dad was busy at work. We enjoyed dinners together in the evenings and all in all had a wonderful time.

Jon and Natalie at Dinner

 While shopping I purchased a little bow for Natalie's hair - just for fun - but then I realized that it might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen - and couldn't stop taking pictures of it...
Being the true soccer fan I am (and teaching Natalie the ins and outs) we spent some quality time in the hotel room yelling at the TV for the US v. Japan World Cup finals.  It didn't go our way but Natalie was happy (and adorable) just the same.



 We walked down to the water one evening and snapped a couple shots - Oh to have a sail boat in the harbor...  The views were beautiful.
 And anyone who knows me well knows I LOVE purple hydrageas.  This one was especially beautiful.

 A rare photo of me - I'm probably the least photogenic person I know but this one of the two of us was made bearable but the adorable child I'm holding.  I hope you agree...
 And one more of the bow because it was so cute!


2 comments:

  1. Those are some adorable photos (of YOU and Natalie - Jon too :). Can't wait to spend some time with you guys in a couple of weeks - we will have to remember to get the camera out this time!!

    ReplyDelete