After a long but (if you knew the chaos) justifiable absence, we are back at blogging. There's NO CHANCE I'll be able to catch up from where I left off, so here's what's going on today...
Natalie is a full blown adult. Amazing us every day with her comprehension, sensitivity and maturity. So many stories to support this but suffice to say that Jon and I are going to be out of our league intellectually in about 3 weeks. And she just keeps getting cuter. And I cut her hair. (I get weepy still just thinking about it).
 |
| Even with PB&J on her face, she's still beautiful |
Jon Jr. is SUCH a character. So happy. SO SO Happy! In fact we describe him as "a jolly little dude" to anyone who approaches us. He's also unbearably cute right now all chubby, smiley and giggly. He rolls EVERYWHERE, sits up very well (when put that way) and chatters all the time. Jon hears "da da" and I hear "ma ma" a lot. And when he looks at Roscoe we swear we hear "do", but probably just wishful ears. He LOVES to eat and there isn't anything that the boy won't open up for: broccoli, green peas, green beans, fruit (ALL kinds, esp mango) and fish. He loves to try the fish we eat and has got the hands to mouth thing DOWN. He's a BIG boy and is a total red head. His eyelashes and eyebrows (when you can see them) are also red. I love it!
 |
| Au Naturale ;) |
 |
| His favorite place, in the high chair |
And last in birth order only, is Rylie. Sweet Rylie Emma. Who seems to have swapped personalities with her big brother who USED to be known as the drama queen. Oh no, not now. Rylie makes her need for attention known, loud and proud. She's so hilarious when she wants attention (usually from her Daddy, preferably), she will break out the most ridiculously fake fuss/cry and as soon as you look her way will GRIN all gummy and happy. Jon and I just laugh - and then pick her up, of course. Don't get me wrong, most of the time she's also a very happy camper who was sitting up and playing independently first and is looking like she will be the first to crawl as well. She's very independent and happy, but the minute she isn't, WATCH OUT! :) She is also eating very well and feeds herself with ease. She is NOT however a fan of anything green. She will choke down the broccoli and green beans but with a heavy dose of gagging and making raspberries to show her disapproval. She LOVES banana, mango and oatmeal. Was NOT a fan of fish, but we are still trying various things to keep her on her toes.
 |
| See what I mean... she has a SERIOUS side. |
 |
| My beautiful wee girl |
And then this next sequence of pictures actually happened, last night. This is the typical interaction from the three children together.
 |
| Just hanging out, chatting... |
 |
| Rylie says "Junior, look over there!" |
 |
| Rylie says to me "Don't you say a word..." |
 |
Rylie: I have no idea what happened! Natalie: Junior what are you doing down there? |
|
 |
| Junior: PAY BACK!!! I'll get you! |
 |
| Junior: And you too Natalie! |
Okay okay, so at this point I stopped snapping pictures (and laughing) and I rescued Rylie and Natalie's hair from Junior's death grip.
Needless to say it is a lot of fun around our house. A lot of fun. :)
I've been watching the blog hoping for a post. Thanks for the extra dose of cuteness to brighten my Monday. Miss all of you
ReplyDeleteLove it! What a way to come back :)
ReplyDeleteSo so so SWEET!!! They look like a ball of fun :)
ReplyDelete