Due to some SERIOUSLY cute pictures taken of my sweet Natalie recently I wanted to get this blog thing going. I'll begin the LONG list of the places we've been recently with the trip to Edenton, NC for the 4th of July weekend.
We drove down to Edenton, NC for a family reunion with Nana and Pops and Ryan. It was a blast seeing family and showing off our little girl. Natalie has turned into QUITE the photogenic little girl. Exhibit A:
However, one lesson learned on the trip is to be careful when leaving little angel with her father, Pops and Uncle Ryan. Nana and I had to run out for a (Wendy's) frosty craving and when we returned the following pictures (and subsequent emotional damage) had already been done:
The big reunion was the next day and Nana didn't disappoint with an appropriate dress for the occasion. Much was made about our very happy little girl and we enjoyed visiting with family - can't wait to see them again for Christmas!



Wowza! Pops and Uncle Ryan sure know how to show a girl a good time. ;) No need to even leave the Bumbo.
ReplyDelete