Mom and Dad found this great backpack carrier and Natalie loves it. I think she enjoys being at eye level and seeing the walk from another vantage point. She spent several hours cruising Winston-Salem this way:
![]() |
| Riding along with Papaw |
![]() | |||
| Enjoying a nap |
![]() |
| Water Baby |
We also got to enjoy some pool time with Mamaw
and Papaw - you can see that Natalie was having a blast!
We also went up to visit Nana, Pops and Aunt Erin in Hendersonville. Natalie was busy learning her newest trick - pulling up, on everything! We really enjoyed spending time with Nana and Erin during the day and playing with Pops in the evenings.
![]() |
| Nap? I don't need no stinking nap! |
![]() | |||
| Insomnia does strange things... |
![]() | |||||||
| Sweet Papaw with his great grand daughter |
(Great Grandparents) as well as Stuart, Stephanie and
Graham Thomas while we were in Salisbury. Natalie
and Graham were fast friends.
Natalie and I also spent some time at Aunt Leslie and Uncle Josh's playing, cooking and enjoying dinner together. Thanks to Leslie, Natalie got her first look at professional tennis (and with Roddick earning $20MM last year at 29 years old - we'll be signing Natalie up for lessons next week...). We enjoyed a beautiful night out and as I stated in my earlier post she was super happy and so cute! She was so adorable she caught the eye of one of the coaches from France and he gave her a US OPEN tennis ball as a souvenir!
![]() |
![]() |
| Mamaw and Natalie after the match |
We were sad to be leaving all of our family in NC but excited to be headed home to wait for Jon to arrive. Natalie has lots of stories to tell and tricks to show her Daddy. And I know he will be just as eager to see his little girl.
| Daddy's girl |








Love the photos from Hendersonville! So glad that you and Natalie could come for a visit. I know that you both are so glad to have Jon back at home! We are already looking forward to seeing you again in a few months.
ReplyDelete