Monday, April 23, 2012

New hairstyles

Ms Debbie has been experimenting lately with all the different ways she can play with Natalie's hair.   None of them last very long since one of Natalie's favorite hobbies is to pull out anything you put in her hair - but its fun to play, regardless.

There are a few phone pictures of the recent "up-do's".

The Puppy Dog Ears
I just love her sweet expression here!

The Pineapple
She loves jewelry. 




The crooked Piggy Tails
Her unhappy face here is b/c Roscoe wouldn't hold still for her.  






I'm sure there are many more iterations to come - the only limit is how long Natalie will hold still and if we can get a picture before she pulls it down. 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Um how did I not know you had this blog!?! I am SO behing the times...Got some catching up to do. She is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete