| And someone's hair is REALLY getting long! |
We've been doing the best we can to battle the EXTRA high temperatures lately - since Natalie is the only one (besides Roscoe) who can run around the house naked (and not offend the neighbors) we've been doing a fair bit of rocking out in our diaper. Don't judge - it was 105 the other day - without the humidity.
| I'll never get tired of seeing them together. So sweet! |
We lost power in the great storm of Friday night, so instead of sweating it out in the house we took to the mall - along with EVERYONE else. But Natalie had a great time playing in the toy store and running all over the mall. She would run to and fro saying "Hurry! Hurry, Mommy!" I don't know why we were hurrying but I know she was entertaining the entire mall with her antics.
| Our beautiful, happy girl! |
We stopped into a great new place for dinner and we all enjoyed ourselves. Natalie was a beautiful dinner date and charmed everyone within 3 tables of us. When we returned home we had only 1 night of sleeping in the basement before the power came back on Sunday afternoon. Hallelujah and thank the Lord for air conditioning!
It is HOT! I can't believe Natalie's hair - it is so long :) What a sweet girl. Katherine is looking forward to playing with her cousin soon!
ReplyDelete