Sunday, September 9, 2012

Who needs a reason for pictures?

If we needed one - Football season and a cute, heirloom dress are two good ones!

While we were in NC in August Mamaw found a dress of mine that I had worn when I was about Natalie's age - so we decided we needed to have some pictures of Natalie in it too.  So off to Picture People we went - and they did a GREAT job getting some cute pics of Natalie in the hand-me-down dress.  I love it!

Flowers? For Me???

The kinda smell funny...
Here ya go, Mommy!


Such a pretty girl!

I love this close up.

With her new friend.  He got lots of hugs

Then - as a surprise for Daddy we had a quick wardrobe change and new hair style for the next round of pictures.  

Yay! for the Wolfpack!
She loves the Red and White



It was an owl - that she kept calling a chicken :)


This one is for Daddy.  He LOVED it.

The future of Wolfpack Nation.


We're number 1!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos! So cute, even if it is a NC State jersey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT! She is just sooo adorable...GO PACK!

    ReplyDelete