Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hello!  We are still here!  Great news, we have finally moved in (and settled in) to our new home - "The Farm".  We absolutely love it and feel like it is a bit of a dream.  We don't have internet at home yet - which is why the silence on the blog - but its coming and hopefully soon I can update more regularly with pictures and stories of our happenings around the house.

Until then here are some brief updates on what's been happening the past month.
Jon and Natalie planted our first "crop".  Raspberry bushes!


I picked a BUNCH of blackberries from the back pasture - the cobbler was tasty!

I love it here. 

And so does Natalie.  :)

These three... and JJ's face in this picture. 
My heart could just burst.

JJ likes corn.  And everything else. 
"Don't bother cooking it, just shuck it and hand it here!"
 We are loving every minute of being here.  I promise to take pictures of the house/barn/etc and post them soon.  Thanks for following along on this adventure of ours!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for all of you and can't wait to see the new place - either in photos or in person!

    ReplyDelete