Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I'm back

Out of the blue today I got an email asking if I still wanted to receive notifications of comments on my blog.

I had a blog?

Well thanks to technology and the fact that everything on the internet is forever I was able to re-live my pregnancy and the twins first 2 years of life (and Natalie's 2-5 years) from this platform. Lots of things I didn't remember and tearful laughter as I saw pictures of these sweet, beautiful children and their awesome Daddy and remembered some of our funniest and most challenging moments as a family.

So, I'm coming back with this blog.  I want to remember as much of their adorable faces and all the funny stories that I can.  So whether anyone reads this or not I'm so grateful to have this and be able to enjoy these stories.

Coming soon - more from the Klimstra Family - because it really does just keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment