Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Natalie's first birthday pictures

Because Natalie's birthday falls right in the middle of the holidays I decided early on that we'd celebrate a half year birthday with her as well.  Maybe a present or two and some special way of celebrating our sweet girl.  One of the other things I wanted to be sure we did was take lots of pictures!  So another tradition - and one I hope she will enjoy even as she gets older - is to take her for special pictures every year for her birthday. 

We started the tradition on January 6th and I think the pictures turned out great!




















In other news Natalie is walking everywhere now and doesn't crawl much at all anymore.  She is talking a lot more too.  She has about 30-40 words that she knows well - my favorite is "yucky".  When she touches something we've told her is yucky she will point to it, look at us and say "Yucky!" and then laugh.
She is growing up so fast!  We're just holding on and enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment