We're doing what we can to spend lots of time outside and stay cool. Here is what Natalie has been up to this month.
![]() |
| A snack of peanut butter at the pool |
![]() |
| Yum! |
![]() |
| Enjoying the water |
| Hard at work... |
![]() |
| A pretty sundress for a pretty girl |
![]() |
| "Hi Mom - whatcha got there?" |
![]() |
| Playing in the sandbox Mamaw and Papaw brought her |
![]() |
| This is a daily activity |
| Experimenting with new hair styles |
| Thanks Ms. Debbie! |
![]() |
| Playing with her truck |
| I just love this little girl in a sun hat |
| And lastly - lounging with Roscoe in the sun :) |








These pictures are so cute and I love her yellow straw hat! Avery and Natalie would have so much fun playing outside together! That one picture of her really close to the camera looks just like Jon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bek! I know Avery and Natalie would be a hoot together. One day we'll get them together :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I do think as she gets older she favors Jon more.