Friday, June 15, 2012

Next - Natalie takes Tampa!

 The next stop on Natalie's trip down the East Coast we traveled to Tampa, FL.  I had lots of work to do and Mamaw and Papaw were gracious enough to agree to come with so we could bring Natalie and spend some quality time in Florida.  

Our first stop was Italian for dinner - As you can see, Natalie loved it!

She's a happy girl!

Dessert!  After a VERY large portion of apple sauce and mac & cheese

She's getting very good at using a spoon.
 The next day I went coast to coast (in Florida) for meetings so Mamaw and Papaw went adventuring around Tampa.  From the pictures it looks like they had a GREAT time!

Enjoying the shade with Mamaw

Busy exploring
 And this has to be one of my favorite pictures of Natalie - EVER.  I'm having it enlarged to put in my office.  It makes me smile every time I see it.  I'm so glad they caught it on camera.

Look what I found!

Natalie and Papaw checking out this "fountain"

Looks like they had a wonderful time!

Thanks so much to Mom and Dad for making the trip with us.  It was so nice to have them and Natalie along for a business trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment