Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lots more to come...but here's a few phone snapshots

Little Natalie has been on the road a lot lately: 9+ hours to Nana and Pop's house, 4+ hours to Aunt Shanny's, 2+ hours to Mamaw and Papaw's house and 7+ hours home.  Whew! 
There are LOTS of pictures on the camera but since I'm in a hotel in Miami I have a few cell phone pictures to enjoy - and share - so here they are!


Rocking Horse!
Ms Debbie gave Natalie this (death trap) rocking horse.  Natalie loves it and with *a lot* of adult supervision she enjoys it daily.  Aunt Leslie suggested a helmet - I think that's a great idea if she's anything like her Mommy.
 
Sweet, Happy Girl
 
This is one of the only pictures I have of Natalie's greatest feat of toddlerhood so far.  This sweet girl danced (and behaved) her way through an entire orchestra concert.  We couldn't believe how great she was and how much she enjoyed the "tunes".  She was a happy girl and we were so happy to get to see Auntie Erin perform!
 
Itsy Bitsy Spider?
I *promise* she isn't running away in terror.  She loved the "itsy bitsy spider" in Black Mountain.  She kept asking to go back and see it.  I love this brave little girl!
 
We'll be back this weekend with lots of updates from our travels, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment