Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our time in North Carolina

Natalie, Jon and I enjoyed a long Christmas holiday this year.  For the first time in YEARS we were able to see both our families and it was wonderful!  Here's a recap in pictures:

Mom's family came up to Winston to join us for some food, fun and lots of presents for the babies.  It was a great time.  And guess who decided to show up!?!

SANTA!
Oh yes, that's the Jolly Old Guy himself.  However Natalie wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with him unless I was holding her.

That is until he busted out the treats. :)

Santa and the girls!  
The next day we went over the river and through the woods (sorry I couldn't resist) to... 
Grandma and Grandpa's House!
Katherine and Natalie playing together

Grandpa getting some love from Katherine

Natalie's ADORABLE outfit from Grandma and Grandpa!

Isn't it the cutest little outfit!?  I hope it fits next year too!
  We had a great time seeing our extended family and enjoying a delicious meal as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment