I know Natalie's birthday was January 1st, but we had a lot of pictures to cover from Christmas first - so here are the photo shoot pictures from today.
Its tough to get a 2 year old to stand still and smile for the camera but we got a few good ones. Enjoy!
![]() |
| See what I mean - On the move! |
![]() |
| That's my sweet girl! |
![]() |
| and her pretty smile |
![]() |
| At the request of the photographer. ;) |
![]() |
| She's TWO! |
![]() |
| Yay! |
![]() |
| I can't believe how grown up she looks in this picture. |
And then as a tradition - we have the birthday shirt and tutu. She didn't get to wear these for the party but at least we got some great pictures of her in it.
![]() |
| She loved twirling in her birthday outfit |
![]() |
| The outfit was just about too much... |
![]() |
| But she was having a great time! |
![]() |
| That's my beautiful, happy girl! |
![]() |
| Sitting down, for just a second! |
![]() |
| She loved playing in the tutu. She didn't want to take it off! |
![]() |
| I hope this is a foreshadowing of interests to come. |
![]() |
| (for Mamaw) She's so sweet! |
![]() |
| Winding down now... |
![]() |
| I can hardly believe two years has gone by so fast! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment