Thursday, August 22, 2013

Full Term!

So if there is one thing that has been well established over the past 8 months or so, I'm one heck of a baby incubator!  I can hardly believe that we've made it all the way to 37 weeks with these babies with nearly NO issues.  Its an exhausting feat!  Here is a picture from today, not one of my best, but I know I'll be happy to have it in 10 years when I can barely remember this time. :)
 
Doc estimates they are both 6 pounds by now!
 
This week Natalie's daycare has been closed and while it has been tough juggling my last full week at work and Natalie being home all day it truly has been a blessing to get to spend this time with her before the babies come and things get really crazy.  We've spent a lot of time cooking together (we have at least 25 meals in the freezer right now!) and reading books and doing a LOT of giggling with our sweet girl.  It has been wonderful!
 
 
This is a picture of one of her "outfits" that she put together the other day.  She got it all together, walked up to me and told me "I'm going to Nana and Pops' house!".  She has talked of NOTHING BUT when everyone is coming to see her, and I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about all the family visiting too!
 
 
Funny, funny girl
I've also been very fortunate to receive a lot of hand me downs for the twins in terms of clothes and baby gear but I've picked up a few special little things here and there.  These are the hats I had made for them to wear home... I can't wait to see their sweet little faces in these adorable hats! 
 
Jon Jr. and Rylie will look so sweet in these hats!
So come on out of there now babies, we're all ready and eager to meet you!


1 comment:

  1. You look SERIOUSLY amazing! It is incredible that you are 37 weeks pregnant with the twins! I honestly think that you'll have trouble remembering this time in a few months, let alone 10 years! We are very much looking forward to coming up to see sweet Natalie as well as meeting Jon Jr. and Rylie!

    ReplyDelete