Or at least that's what the little ticker on the right hand side of the blog says... :) Some days it feels like they've always been here and others it feels like we are just meeting them. We are all working hard to get settled into some sort of routine but that expectation might be a bit ambitious given that we've only been home with them a little over a week. :D
We did have a newborn photo shoot with Tania Grab this past weekend (thanks to the generous gift from Leslie and Josh) and she got some great pictures of Jon Jr. and Rylie as well as their big sister! I was thrilled with the pictures of Natalie and can't wait to see all the proofs later this week. Tania was kind enough to provide a sneak peek - check it out!
The turtle costumes were made by Aunt Delores - aren't they adorable!?! Tania was SO patient with the babies and I think she got some great pictures.
Yes, they are holding hands. No, I don't remember Tania doing that on purpose. :)
Jon Jr. is on the left, and Rylie, the right - with her full head of hair.
Jon Jr. is on the left, and Rylie, the right - with her full head of hair.
I love this one of just their sweet faces. You can see a lot of Natalie in both Jon Jr.'s round face and Rylie's mouth and chin. They both have such sweet expressions on their faces in this picture. So peaceful.
And she also took some beautiful pictures of our big girl. Her sweetness just comes right through, even in photos!!
And one of the whole family!!
I'll also be taking their 2 week old photos as well but for now I'm busy feeding, burping and typing with one hand :) More to come as we adjust to being a family of five.




I love every one of these photos and everyone in these photos! Tania really did a great job! You all look like you are adjusting to your expanded family quite well. Katherine is looking forward to playing with Natalie soon and I'm looking forward to meeting those babies!
ReplyDeleteSoooo precious! Beautiful photos and a beautiful family! How are you settling in to your new routine as a family of 5? Love reading about these precious little people! Hope to meet them someday :) Zac and I will have a new addition in April as well!
ReplyDelete