Things are very busy here, but very fun. I wanted to add a few photos to the blog that have kept me smiling the past several days. Enjoy!
 |
| This is just a blurry cell phone picture, but those are BIG SMILES from both my littles! |
 |
| Rylie is one BEAUTIFUL baby. |
 |
| My sweet, smiley guy! |
I had to go to Milwaukee for work - for THREE NIGHTS I was away and I think it was hardest for Natalie. So on my way home I picked up this shirt for her in the airport. It says "Cow Tipper In Training". She thought it was awesome and proudly wore it the very next day.
 |
| Happy Girl! |
 |
| Doing a silly dance |
And the sweetest thing that has happened lately is last night Jon was in the twins room playing with them - they were laying together in their crib - and he got Rylie giggling out loud. Lots of big giggles. It was the SWEETEST SOUND! I actually got a little bit of it on video. I'll enjoy that for a long time to come.
These sweet kids are the best thing about every day. Things may be crazy around here but there is no better way to spend our days.
No comments:
Post a Comment