Monday, December 2, 2013

I really don't want to forget this one...

Natalie talks, a lot.  We've been carrying on conversations with her for well over a year now and there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't make us laugh and smile with her beautiful take on life.
 
This morning I was driving her to school and chatting the whole way when we came up on a car accident.  There was an ambulance and fire truck - and since it appeared that no one was seriously injured - I pointed out the ambulance. 
She asked "Why is the ambulance there?" 
and I told her "Because those people had an accident." 
To which she replied in a sad and concerned voice "Oh!  Did they pee in their pants?"
I told her I didn't know if they peed in their pants, but they definitely crashed their cars.
 
So sweet and innocent! 
 
When we got to school I got her out of her car seat and hugged her all the way in to daycare. 
I just love my sweet big girl!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment