Thursday, October 30, 2014

Three little monkeys

Just a quick post from a hotel room of pictures from my phone.  Anyone sitting next to me on a plane knows that the only thing I'm looking at on my phone are pictures of my children.  I re-live the past 12-15 months of my life, every flight. Flipping through all the pictures of these sweet faces. 
 
 
This face.  Whoa boy, we are in trouble.  She was just laying on my legs hanging out last weekend and I asked Jon to hand me my phone so I could take a picture of this sweet girl... I'm so glad I did.  One day I will show it to her when she's down on herself, as all girls get, and show her how very, very beautiful she is.  Her insides match her outsides and I'll always remind her of that.

Thanks to Mamaw, Papaw, Nana and Pops our house is all decorated and Natalie is READY for Halloween.  We are so thankful to be so close to family now.  We are all really enjoying the family time!

Jon took this while I was away one day.  He handles all three after working all day on the Farm.  Hero.

And somehow he still knows *just* when to bring home a beautiful bouquet of flowers to his
over-stressed, under-rested wife.
HERO.

Rylie is so very entertaining.  She is wild and emotional and thankfully those emotions are usually on the happy end of the spectrum.  She's just a wonderful little light in our day.
 

This boy.  My goodness I love this little man.  He is into EVERYTHING and is such a charmer about it.  The red is ever so slightly coming back to his hair but it never left his personality. He's a big boy with a big personality and we are so very thankful for him.

In other news, this little girl, THIS LITTLE GIRL, is going to be FOUR in a couple months. 
How?  How on earth did that happen?!?!
She is still just as happy and loving as she was in this picture.  So full of life and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment