Monday, December 1, 2014

Halloween

Hello again! Yes it is Dec 1 and I'm just now blogging about Halloween.  This is now (thanks to my inability to be timely about posting) a journal for me to read instead of a way to keep people updated... but I'm okay with that.

Halloween was so fun!  Natalie celebrated all week thanks to Nana and Pops.  She got to go to Auntie Erin's concert in costume!
In her "costume" and painted hair!

Enjoying the concert with Pops

I love this picture of Natalie with Erin!

Acting silly with Nana, Pops and Erin at dinner. 
This little girl LOVES being closer to her grandparents!


The weather on Halloween day was terrible but thankfully we have some very kind neighbors who invited us to join their church's Halloween Festival (indoors) so after baby school we went over and "trunk or treated" and met so many nice people.  They had a little photo booth set up so we snapped some cell phone pictures of all three together in their PJs/Costumes.
 
 
 Such sweet babies!  JJ and Rylie wandered around and made friends with everyone while Natalie at AS MUCH CANDY AS POSSIBLE while I was busy giving chase.  Everyone left happy!

When we got home we took a few more pictures on the hearth with the "good camera" but as you can probably tell, everyone was pretty tired by that point.  But still so cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment