Jon and I must be crazy because we decided it would be a good idea to take a road trip all around North Carolina with our three sweet babies. But honestly it would be cruel to keep all this cuteness to ourselves. So off we went! The drive down went really well.
The only issue was 1 minor outburst - by Jon about the traffic ;)
 |
| Our seasoned traveler, ready for the trip |
 |
| Sweet, sleeping babies |
 |
| A little fun during our lunch stop |
I have so many posts to write from all our adventures in North Carolina so I'll just go chronologically. We drove down to Winston-Salem first and Jon and Natalie got to meet Nana and Pops at the North Carolina State Fair! The twins are a bit too young for that adventure but you can bet that next year the Klimstra Crowd will be there in FORCE! :)
 |
She's ready to go! The rah! tattoo was from a 5K that Mom and Dad did earlier in the month. |
 |
| Photo op! |
 |
| Silliness with Pops! :) |
 |
| Deep in conversation |
 |
| That's a mighty big chair! |
 |
| Room for two. This girl LOVES her Pops! |
I'm told she had a great time and I know Nana and Pops loved seeing their sweet Natalie.
Lots more to come from our time in NC!
No comments:
Post a Comment