Saturday, June 8, 2013

A little girl and her Daddy

If there were two consistent things about Jon's time away from home this May it was 1. He was sorely missed and 2. Natalie told EVERYONE that her Daddy was in Montana and would be home soon.

This little girl adores her Daddy.  I so wanted to get a video of her reaction when she saw him upon his return but I couldn't juggle Natalie and the camera so you'll have to settle for me describing it.  Natalie was just all over herself.  She couldn't stop smiling and wiggling and telling me "Daddy's HOME!"  She was THRILLED!

Here are some pictures of that sweet girl and her doting Daddy....

Playing at the water table

Happy Happy Girl!

Working in the sand.

Watering the garden

We have also spent a couple evenings/afternoons at the pool and I think this will be a weekly stop for us all through the Summer.  Natalie loves it!  Once Natalie is sufficiently water-logged we shower and change so she and Jon can go play on the playground - and he can teach her a thing or two about basketball :)
Natalie going up for the dunk!

Fundamentals...

Natalie showing off her close guarding skills
This Summer we will be sticking close to home waiting on the twins to arrive but I think it'll still be a Summer of Great Adventures for Jon and Natalie.  They seem to enjoy pretty much anything, as long as they are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment