Thursday, June 6, 2013

More news from here and there...

So I wasn't good (at all) at taking pictures of our adventures while Natalie and I were in NC in May, but when I downloaded all the pictures off my camera apparently there was ONE day that I did snap some photos, and luckily it was of Natalie and Katherine at the park.

We tried to take the girls over to Hanes Park after church every Sunday - even in the rain in some cases - and they LOVED it.  See for yourself.

Look how big she is!

Sliding together

My happy little girl!

There was lots of swinging/talking too

They BOTH love the lady bug

On her way up the BIG slide!
I also managed to get a few pictures of all the Moms, Grandmas and Babies over Mother's Day because it is a rare occasion (unfortunately) when we are all together.  As you can imagine it is tough getting so many people (especially the toddlers) to hold still, look at the camera and smile... but Josh did a pretty good job!




Even though I don't have a lot of pictorial evidence - we had a great time visiting with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment