Friday, April 26, 2013

Ultrasounds

Since I am carrying twins I am automatically considered "high risk", which means they ultrasound the babies at every visit and once we get closer to the end I'll be going to the doctor at least once a week!  While the frequent doctor visits aren't going to be all that fun, getting to see these two little people is definitely a highlight of any day.
As I mentioned before we had the big 20 week anatomy scan ultrasound last week and we got to see all the important parts of these babies.  They looked at their hearts, the length of their long bones and special attention to their brain and spine.  Thank the Lord that everything looked perfect!  We also know that "Baby A" - the one that is positioned lower is our BOY and "Baby B" the one higher is our GIRL.  Here are some pictures of these little people!
Baby A, the little boy :)
Baby B, the little girl :)

 And of course Natalie still tells everyone that "the babies are coming soon!".  We are enjoying her excitement and the short while we have left with sweet Natalie as an only child.


What a happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see those two healthy little peanuts. I'm sure that Jon was really happy to see that extra appendage on Baby A! Can't wait to meet them - August will be here before you know it. Until then, we are looking forward to spending some time with happy little Natalie!

    ReplyDelete